|Under – Graduate||BDS||4 + 1 year||100|
|Post – Graduate||MDS in Oral Medicine & Radiology||3 years||3|
|MDS in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||3 years||6|
|MDS in Conservative Dentistry & Endodontic||3 years||5|
|MDS in Prosthodontics||3 years||6|
|MDS in Periodontics||3 years||3|
|MDS in Pedodontics||3 years||5|
|MDS in Orthodontics||3 years||6|
|MDS in Oral Pathology||3 years||3|
|MDS in Public Heath Dentistry||3 years||2|
|PG Diploma||PG Diploma in Orthodontics||2 years||2|
|Diploma||Diploma in Dental Mechanics||10|
|Diploma in Dental Hygiene||10|
|For S.S.L.C||3 years|
|For PUC( Science)||2 years|
- The college is recognized by Dental Council of India, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Government of India and State Government of Karnataka.
- The college is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Bangalore.
- Seat matrix and fees subjected to change as per Government rules.
- Hostel fees and any other material charges during the course are separate.
- NRI/Management seat, candidates are selected as per marks in the qualifying exam.(NEET)