- Central Library is situated on the top floor of the institution, occupying an area of 5008 sq. mtrs.
- Library is fully equipped with modern tools of learning and is well furnished.
- The library has separate reading room for under graduates, Post graduates and staffs.
- The library has a seating capacity of 350 students at a time.
- The library has all required information in the form of print and electronic formats.
- A collection of more than 3910 books and 62journals (National & International) subscribed per year
- 1708 bound volumes of journals and 99 CD ROMs of books and journals are present.
- The library of our college known for its beautiful interiors.
- It contains back volumes of journal two decade old.
- All the PG departments have departmental library, which has round the clock access to PG students.
- Book bank facility available
- Audio-visual room and rest rooms separate for boys and girls are available.
- A calm and peaceful ambience always maintained.
- Library Timings: Week days : 9 AM to 10 PM
- Sundays & Holidays : 9 AM to 5 PM
E- library/ Internet section:
- The E-library with high speed internet connection help to access the HELINET; a consortium of E-books A & E-journals provided by RGUHS, Bangalore.
- Internet section consisting of 20 computers, attached to main library, with round the clock internet access, for the use of students and staffs.