- Separate operatories for undergraduate and post graduate students.
- Fully equipped Implant clinic.
- State of art sterilization chamber.
- Seminar room with sophisticated equipments.
- Broad band internet facility.
- Separate department library.
- Separate post graduate room facility.
- Separate RVG radiograph room.
The department is serving the needs of Sullia, neighboring taluks, the District of Coorg as well as Kasargaod & surrounding parts of Kerala.
- Free treatment for needy patients.
- Treatment ranging from simple scaling to major mucogingival surgeries including bone grafts as well as cosmetic correction & smile designing is free of charge for patients.
- Oral hygiene promotion is delivered to every patient visiting the department.
Presently the department affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore. Dr Dayakar M M is heading the department since 2000. The department has undergone major renovations in the infrastructure in 2010. The number of post graduate intake is 3 with the permission of RGUHS & DCI.
- CDE ON ‘CLINICAL PERIODONTOLOFY-PROBING THE FUTURE’ HELD ON 6TH APRIL 2010.
- CDE ON “RESEARCH METHODOLOGY”HELD ON 7TH APRIL 2011 IN KVG DENTAL COLLEGE AUDITORIUM. FACULTY: MR KOTIAN S.
- CDE ON ‘PERIODONTAL MANAGEMENT OF BROKEN TOOTH’ IN ASSOCIATION WITH IDA BRANCH SULLIA HELD ON 28TH FEBRUARY 2012. FACULTY: DR. DAYAKAR M M
- CDE ON “PERIODONTAL MICROBIOLOGY”HELD ON OCTOBER 1 2012 IN KVG DENTAL COLLEGE AUDITORIUM.